Monday, October 27, 2008

Back Again

Well, we finally have something to talk about today!!! Also some other news as well and how I'm going to change things up here, (for the better I hope). My stations web site will be changing and there is not any space for our daily weather brief on the site right now, so I'm going to post a weather summary here in the mornings and then go into depth later in the morning. So here goes day 1:

Hi 44 F Lo 32 F

It's here...Temperatures have taken a major nose dive since last night and this trend will carry over into today. The other factor which is going to make your travels a little more tricky are the winds. Gusts of 30 mph will be common into this afternoon. Temperatures will continue on the cold side through the middle of the week with a nice warm up through Halloween. Saturday into Sunday it looks like temperatures will take another dip back into the 40s.

1 comment:

Bob G. said...

Greg:
I don't mind the seasonal temp changes (global warming pros and cons aside), but my plants don't take kindly to it one bit.

(a basement greenhouse for my tomatoes?)

Thanks for posting the dailies here.

B.G.