Friday, December 19, 2008

1AM Update

Here at the weather center. The Live Doppler Fury is showing a moderate band of rain to the south with temperatures still in the lower 20s. It looks like it will be a tough several hours as I think we are already seeing heavy ice accumulations possible through the mid morning hours. Heavy to moderate rainfall is just moving into southwestern Allen county and is saturating southern counties include the Warsaw, Wabash, Marion Portland and Bluffton area. The Muncie temperature at this hour is still just below freezing at 30 degrees. Come on warmer temperatures! I don't think we are going to be that lucky. I'll be live again on WANE TV at 1:30 and I just posted a new video with a new Futurecast that supports my theroy that we'll see Freezing rain through mid morning on WANE.com. Here's a loop of Live Doppler.

No comments: