Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Low to move northward


Let me first apologize for my art work. I don't have all of the fancy graphic tools at home that I have at work. Anyway, here is the latest surface analysis with the low in northern Kentucky. As the low moves northeast on the track I've drawn in here the heaviest precipitation is yet to come for many areas. Northwestern Ohio is already getting pounded and so is the area south of Fort Wayne. This movement will be bringing mostly snow to the areas north of Fort Wayne. My only fear here is that some thunderstorms, in fact a squall line, south of the low right now will rob some of the moisture from this system.

1 comment:

seebachers said...

Greg,

You crack me up.....your biggest fear is that the squall line will take away some of the moisture. The rest of us are like our biggest fear is that it won't :)

LOL......meterologist at heart through and through. Thanks for all the fast updates. You're the greatest.