Friday, February 29, 2008

Snow Through noon

A very reflective band has set up some heavy snow. This is going to be short lived. It sure is pretty to look at though.

It looks like we are seeing another band of snow which is diving south this morning. So we could see another .50" to 1" accumulation.
We are still seeing snowfall north of Fort Wayne this morning. We have reports of about 1.6" of snow in Angola. To the west of Fort Wayne about 1" and in the city of Fort Wayne anywhere from .75" to an 1.5". We could see another quick inch of snow north before the low pulls away from the area later this morning.

5 comments:

Bob G. said...

Greg:
On the south side of town, we got less than an inch overnight, and so far today (1400 hrs) we've been getting very light drizzle only.

Just nice to have a "day off" from shoveling!

;)

B.G.

Greg Shoup said...

Bobby,
I wasn't so lucky. I live a few miles north of you. Now the big concern is going to be flooding...AGAIN! This weekend and early next week. A good healthy rain and we are done for.

Bob G. said...

Hopefully, you'll be spared from ANY post-precipation liquid intrusion this time around.
(crosses fingers)

B.G.

seebachers said...

Shoot.....day off from shoveling....I wish. I just want to say to Greg that I really enjoy your blog and look forward to your posts. The only thing that I dislike is having to wait until your next post. :)

Keep up the great work!!!

Greg Shoup said...

Thank you Seebachers I hope I can live up to your nice comments!